Customized rubber coaster 99 cents shipped

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here's another one from ArtsCow - choose the square or the round rubber coaster for 99 cents each, with free shipping. Use code 99COASTER. Not sure when it expires - the dog tag one has expired and isn't working anymore.

http://www.artscow.com/diy/coaster

2. Cool! How 'bout these....:graucho:

4-24765107-0-1-0.jpg 4-24765591-0-1-0.jpg 4-24765914-0-1-0.jpg 4-24765366-0-1-0.jpg
  3. #3 Jan 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
    cute! I started doing some photography and made this one

4-24767548-0-2-1.jpg
  4. what a cute idea! just ordered some with pics of my little boy.

5. cool! thanks..

6. Heres a few cute ones I made playing around with it.

xgucci.jpg xgucci2.jpg
  7. Wow, these are awesome - thanks for sharing

8. Just placed my order... took Britt_ash's inspiration and used car logos for my BF, designers for myself. :tup:

9. Im such a sucker for a buck deals,
    I made and ordered this one today;

4-24780213-0-2-1.jpg
  10. Expired now:sad:

11. I take that back...now it's working! Sorry:shame:

12. I just spent about and hour and a half and made over 30 of these with various family photos to give to my sisters for birthday gifts, etc. They are so cute and what a neat, original, (and inexpensive) gift!
    It was easy and fun to do.
    I can't wait to get them!
    Thanks so much for posting this!

13. Thanks! This was fun. I need new coasters and it's so much fun to make your own! I made a set of four different subway maps from my favorite cities to remind me of them (NYC, SF, London, Paris).

14. Thank you, what a great deal and kool site!:tup:

15. This site is awesome! If you sign up you get all kinds of free stuff, you just have to pay shipping.