Customized bags

I find them interesting because the bags are embroidered rather than painted. I would do something like that IF my bag was at the end of its life.
However if those are HKD, not a chance in hell would I pay that much for a bag that has destroyed its original provenance.

Reactions: Ball
The bags posted above are not to my taste, there is probably someone out there who can rock them. IMO the Rouge H one is the best of the bunch. I’m the woman with the VN Henna bag. The artwork and design were VERY carefully considered prior to embarking on the project. It’s one of my favorite bags. And I have a line up of people who would love to buy the bag from me if I ever tire of it.
Here’s mine.View attachment 4581675 View attachment 4581676 View attachment 4581677

I always come back to this thread to look at these henna B photos. Absolute perfection. Exquisite.

i can see the artistry that goes into them. still i love how minimal Hermes is usually, one color all leather inside and out. simple almost modernist lines........ so NOT FOR ME.

I find them interesting because the bags are embroidered rather than painted. I would do something like that IF my bag was at the end of its life.
However if those are HKD, not a chance in hell would I pay that much for a bag that has destroyed its original provenance.
100% agree! Definitely a no for me. I like the "plain" look of the originals.