Customer service

Hiennguyen24

Feb 24, 2019
i live in Vietnam where there is no SL boutique (might come in the future) and i want to buy a loulou bag from their boutique in Paris. What will happen if i need to repair it ? Is LV or Gucci better with their customer service(we have lv n gucci here). And between a LouLou, Speedy B25, Speedy neo and alma bb which do you think is better

LV and Gucci are definitely much better in terms of customer service, and since you don’t have a YSL boutique at your home location, getting any repair will likely be a huge nightmare for you.

As for which bag you should get it all depends on what your needs are and your preferences.

I don’t recall LV having a ‘Speedy neo’ so I am guessing you mean a Neonoe? Irregardless of the previous point, all 4 bags you have listed are very different from each other.

If you prefer leather, Speedy B25 is definitely out. If you need space then Alma BB is off. Bigger sized Loulou is more of a day bag while the smaller ones can make the transition from day to night. And if you want something that will stay around (forever) Speedy B25 is the way to go; Loulou, Neonoe might have a chance of being cancelled down the road...

Anyway, all the best in your hunt and hope you get what you really want and need!

LV and Gucci are definitely much better in terms of customer service, and since you don’t have a YSL boutique at your home location, getting any repair will likely be a huge nightmare for you.

As for which bag you should get it all depends on what your needs are and your preferences.

I don’t recall LV having a ‘Speedy neo’ so I am guessing you mean a Neonoe? Irregardless of the previous point, all 4 bags you have listed are very different from each other.

If you prefer leather, Speedy B25 is definitely out. If you need space then Alma BB is off. Bigger sized Loulou is more of a day bag while the smaller ones can make the transition from day to night. And if you want something that will stay around (forever) Speedy B25 is the way to go; Loulou, Neonoe might have a chance of being cancelled down the road...

Anyway, all the best in your hunt and hope you get what you really want and need!
I mean the speedy nano :smile:) made such a stupid mistake =)). I’m not the one who prefer large bag and loulou just seem like the right size and it is leather but the repair is what i’m worry. Which one is the most durable do you think ? And it is possible to use the speedy 25b without bag organizer because people say i can sag and look ugly