Customer Service Question...

GearGirly

Oct 28, 2010
So I have had my Josephine Wallet for three days and there are two spots of chipped leather on the green button. I've barely even carried it in those three days. It arrived to me on Thursday night so I didn't carry it, didn't use it yet on Friday, took it on one errand yesterday and to the Mall this morning. I would imagine they would and should just replace it (maybe for some other model since this seems to be a problem with these), but I'm a little nervous after reading what people have said about LV customer service. I did read in a thread on these wallets that they were fixing one for someone as a one time thing, but IMO that isn't acceptable after basically 2 days. I think it should be replaced or exchanged. Before I stress myself out too much can anyone tell me what I am likely to encounter? This is my first LV experience! I bought from LV.com, but I guess I would bring it into the SF store, unless I'm told otherwise.

Bring it to your nearest boutique with your receipt. Tell them you've only used it for three days and the chip happened. They should either replace it or give you store credit.

No problem, they took it right back, apologized to me, and immediately brought out another one. I didn't take it, I'm worried about this happening again since it happened to me after two days. Instead I exchanged for a mono vernis amarante French Purse wallet that might be the most beautiful thing I have EVER seen!