Customer service experience

O.G.
Mar 14, 2012
Three months ago I shared my experience of taking my cracked Portobello bag to the store where I was told it was normal wear and tear. They did agree to take the pictures of the bag and said they would call me IF there is something they can do but they did not think so... Never heard back.
Finally found time to take a loong drive to a different location. They took pictures, followed up, issued me a store credit for the last retail price of the bag.... what a difference.
Happy they stand behind their product!

Yay!!! More times than not they stand behind their products. Usually if they give u an answer that u just don't agree with, it makes sense to go to another store or call CS- but almost always they stand behind their products- just sometimes in my exp takes more than one try.

Reactions: 7777777
Three months ago I shared my experience of taking my cracked Portobello bag to the store where I was told it was normal wear and tear. They did agree to take the pictures of the bag and said they would call me IF there is something they can do but they did not think so... Never heard back.
Finally found time to take a loong drive to a different location. They took pictures, followed up, issued me a store credit for the last retail price of the bag.... what a difference.
Happy they stand behind their product!
LV is usually pretty good when it comes to standing behind their products, but unfortunately the customer service is inconsistent between stores - even between SAs in a single location - and that can sometimes make it more difficult than it needs to be when dealing with these situations.