Custom Made to Order Bags

I wonder what the starting price of the items are now- I'm almost afraid to find out- and I said last week my 2nd SC is the last for a little while.

For single colour milaris pm it starts around 9k USD, that's normal leather option not exotic. Bi-colour I think it's another 1.5k extra. Will increase depends on what leather combination you have chosen.

So sorry, I know we are supposed to be ogling the bag, which I totally am, but that desk....so detailed & intricate!!! it's upstaging the bag ;)

The room is Louis vuittons house in Paris. I was very lucky to be invited to visit and see where my Milaris was made. Couldn't resist popping my bag down for a pic. It was the only pic Ion my phone. [emoji3]

There's a thread regarding Samorga organizers somewhere in this forum. I emailed them to have one water bottle holder instead of two and they were helpful in doing so. I wish I could remember how long it took to arrive - maybe 3 weeks? I paid USD50 + USD12 shipping. About CAD85 after conversion

I did customized 2 samorgas- a little. I just had them make my speedy 25 and mulberry Alexa with removable water holders and add a long pocket. The process went smooth. The extra payment for customization was done through PayPal on an invoice they sent. Everything went smooth. My order took about 3 weeks and looked perfect. Not sure if lines of communication has gotten better (they take a while to respond). Tracking is non existent in Canada. I have bought about 4 from them total and have been extremely happy with the product.

Does anyone know if LV allows Custom Orders like Prada? I would love a black Pochette Metis with Silver Hardware [emoji7][emoji7]
Thank you[emoji5]
Custom orders are only available on hard-sided items. Until the late 2000s, you could place a custom order on bags (picking the canvas or leather), but that service has long been discontinued for the general public. If I remember correctly, to request a different canvas, the price was 30% higher than regular retail. I don’t remember how it was priced for Épi.