Custom Ring for Hubby

does your DH like bling? I think it is beautiful, but only you will have an inkling of whether or not he would like it. what do you think?
Hi! I remember to from waaaay back. I think your profile pic used to be a dog right?
My DH does like bling. But I guess I'm worried that I went a little too far with it. This one ring has as much bling as his watch. I'm thinking that he may not want to wear it everyday, and I spent too much for it to sit in the box.

Reactions: chessmont
Wow that's a gorgeous ring. My husband is the exact opposite he does not like any bling for himself. He only wears his wedding band which is plain yellow gold and a gold chain with a cross. Both I gave him. Good job I love it. Please give some much details.

Reactions: NLVOEWITHLV
Wow that's a gorgeous ring. My husband is the exact opposite he does not like any bling for himself. He only wears his wedding band which is plain yellow gold and a gold chain with a cross. Both I gave him. Good job I love it. Please give some much details.
Yes our hubby's are opposites. My hubby loves diamonds!!! He wears a watch with nearly 10 carats of diamonds, a huge diamond cross, and sometimes diamond studs. The jeweler and I worked together to create this ring based off a picture that I drew.

Omg. Simply gorgeous. What is the total carat weight? Is that going to replace his wedding band? Would love to see his other pieces.
This ring is 10 CTW. It will replace his wedding ring, but he also has a tungsten band, a white gold band, and a white gold band with diamonds. The detail in this ring is amazing, it's hard to see but there's even small diamonds where the prongs are to make it appear like it's just a bunch of diamonds. I'll post pics of some of his jewelry as soon as I have a sec. I'm resting, I'm nearly 24 weeks and I tired myself out this morning.

Last edited: