Custom painting?

does it very stroe from store? my SA said LV hand't offer that service in decades.....and 866 said it depends on the artist that's staffed in each store......I want to personalized speedy too~

but isn't it only on hard cases pieces?

Well, they could have been wrong (wouldn't be the first time) But Valley Fair told both michelle and I (on sep. trips) speedy and keepall, too as well as possibly other bags, subject to approval.....they said usually reserved for iconic bags....so I would think papillion would ok too

Well, they could have been wrong (wouldn't be the first time) But Valley Fair told both michelle and I (on sep. trips) speedy and keepall, too as well as possibly other bags, subject to approval.....they said usually reserved for iconic bags....so I would think papillion would ok too

I shop at that store too, and while I didn't ask about the service (doesn't really appeal to me), I do remember the displays being up and commenting on it to my Mom.

Also the catalog mentions the service in the back (with pics).

Hi everyone,

You can basically paint anything you want on any sort of vuitton piece. They charge an extra $25 for soft sided luggage. I think to get a couple of stripes on a keepall for example, it is less than $100. Rodeo Drive store has an excellent indepedent artist that can do almost anything. The lady who works there and is in contact with the artist is super nice and very enthusiastic about all design ideas! Heres a pic for you all! :supacool:
attachment.php

^^ Wow, thanks for the pic! Is this service available in every LV store, or just a select few? How long does it take?

Anyone in Australia know anything about custom painting happening here?

Hi everyone,

You can basically paint anything you want on any sort of vuitton piece. They charge an extra $25 for soft sided luggage. I think to get a couple of stripes on a keepall for example, it is less than $100. Rodeo Drive store has an excellent indepedent artist that can do almost anything. The lady who works there and is in contact with the artist is super nice and very enthusiastic about all design ideas! Heres a pic for you all! :supacool:
attachment.php

DAMN. That looks awesome! :wtf: :drool: I need going to hound my SA like no tomorrow now to get them to do my pieces!!! :P

You know my experience has been that the bigger stores do it. yeah it takes like 3 weeks, but it is worth it. They have a million color choices and can even paint your initials on your luggage/bag. New York does it at the flagship store. All other stores will have to send your piece to Rodeo Drive or New York. Hope this helps.

hmmm, at valley fair (where both michelle and I shop...among others)...they said some softsided pieces could be done, inclusing speedy and keepall....about 4-6 weeks, and price depending on deisgn. Stries, initials, crowns and some other motifs.

You can't get crowns... that's for presidents and royalty.

You can paint on monogram or damier... On luggage, bags, pochettes, wallets, cles, etc... almost everything

You can send in a design, like a picture of a bear or something, almost everything you like except for skulls (i askeds :sad:)

Then they make a pre-design, you can change it or leave it like that
After this you get a final design and this is painted on the canvas.

They work with very good artist so it's high quality like the panda or cherry's.

You'll lose your item for a few weeks - a month or so... depends on the dimensions and work needed.

The price is depending on the size, but I'll say about 120 dollars for a small artwork.

They only can make one artwork once, so if you order a "frog" or something, the next client can't order the same frog, so it's unique!

If you buy luggage, they custom paint your initials on they bag for free (only luggage!)

This is the way in Belgium, don't know for the rest of the world..

bye bye