Custom Order for the LM Mini....

I can help you with that question. Jackie has wine and petrol SM's available, I'm waiting on both right now! There's a lot of ladies here that can answer all your questions re SM since I don't have mine yet.

Lovebags2, did you order a medium or large SM? You are going to end up with quite a lovely collection! I would really like an SM or, possibly a mini-LM, in wine.

I have a funny story to tell. I didn't know if I should laugh or cry.

Part I., I received a phone call from RM to call back regarding my order during the Thankyou sale. Turns out my Matinee in Wine hit the skids during a train derailment some where on its way to Hogkins, Illinois. The last UPS entry indicated "All parcels disgarded." Actually, kind of sad :crybaby:, since they have no more in stock.

Part 2, I was waiting to hear the fate of my purple Mini-Nikki. I recieved the shipping info, although UPS had no indication it ever left the Minkoff grounds. I had hoped it did not hop on the same train as the Matinee. The mini-Nikki turned up later the next week.

While I do not believe in fate...I do keep wondering about a wine colored bag...also, I believe someone mentioned the mini-LM might be available in wine in April. Thoughts?

DMarie2020, did you ever make it to MuseTen to see the LM in real life? What did you think of its size? I have some concerns about that too, being 5'1" myself.

TropicalGal, may I ask how tall are you? Would you mind posting modeling pics carrying your LM so I can get a sense of its proportions? I saw a modeling pic of someone else carrying a reg size LM, but she looked pretty tall.

Ckayakrx2, I have not made it there yet and don't think I will be able to get there for a couple of weeks. I will definitely let you know what I think after I do. We certainly can look like little girls playing dress up if the bag is too big, LOL.

Lovebags2, did your order the SM large or medium? You are going to end up with one lovely collection. I would love a medium in wine.

I have a funny story. I ordered a wine Rebecca Minkoff Matinee at their sale in December. I didn't know if I should laugh or cry.

Part I., I get a phone from RM regarding my order during their Thankyou sale. Turns out my Matinee in Wine hit the skids during a train derailment some where on its way to Hogkins, Illinois. The last UPS entry indicated "All parcels disgarded." Actually, kind of sad :crybaby:, since they have no more in stock.

Part 2, I was anxiously waiting to hear about the fate of my purple Mini-Nikki. I recieved the shipping info, although UPS has no indication it ever left the Minkoff grounds. I had hoped it did not hop on the same train as the Matinee. As it turns out, the mini-Nikki arrived safely later the next week.

While I do not necessarily believe in fate....just wondering about another wine colored bag....I think someone mentioned the mini-LM might be available in wine too.

Oh, BTW, RM is Rebecca Minkoff.

DMarie2020, did you ever make it to MuseTen to see the LM in real life? What did you think of its size? I have some concerns about that too, being 5'1" myself.

TropicalGal, may I ask how tall are you? Would you mind posting modeling pics carrying your LM so I can get a sense of its proportions? I saw a modeling pic of someone else carrying a reg size LM, but she looked pretty tall.

DMarie, I saw the LM in real life at MuseTen. I'm about 5'2, maybe 5'3 and I don't think it's too big at all (altho I am biased for bigger bags). I have bags much bigger than it. If your concern is that your bag will look bigger than you, I don't think it will.

I thought tho that the TMA was a bit big when using the shoulder strap. I am comfortable with it but can see more petite women having issues about it competing with them!

Does anyone know if the chocolate order will be for a glossy chocolate or matte chocolate? Can we request glossy? I know Risingsun would like it too. What does everyone else think?

Hi Suzi,

Okay, heres everything I know about the choc leather. Jackie told me that it's officially called matte, but, it's really glossy by nature. She mentioned that before she had a matte called choc, it was a dusty brown she named it. I wasn't a fan of it, as I had ordered it in a SM and returned. It was very very matte. I wouldn't purchase it again, and Jackie even discontinued that entire color/leather.

Now, this choc she said she loves, actually she has it in a SM. Don't even get me going on a choc SM conversation because I have a petrol and a wine and didn't know that I had the option of choc at the time I placed the order. LOL

Anyway, back to the mini choc. I hear it is glossy but not as glossy as the petrol, wine, purple and red, but very very close. She also told me that it will become glossier the more it "wears" in. Jackie gave me an example re this choc leather, she said think of shining your shoes, when you can see your face afterwards and that's the type of effect this choc leather has.

I hope this information helps, it's everything that Jackie mentioned to me regarding it. Also, I know Chris has some insight on that question because she asked Jackie the very same question since she loves the glossier choc too. I think we all do!!!!:smile:

Hi Suzi,

Okay, heres everything I know about the choc leather. Jackie told me that it's officially called matte, but, it's really glossy by nature. She mentioned that before she had a matte called choc, it was a dusty brown she named it. I wasn't a fan of it, as I had ordered it in a SM and returned. It was very very matte. I wouldn't purchase it again, and Jackie even discontinued that entire color/leather.

Now, this choc she said she loves, actually she has it in a SM. Don't even get me going on a choc SM conversation because I have a petrol and a wine and didn't know that I had the option of choc at the time I placed the order. LOL

Anyway, back to the mini choc. I hear it is glossy but not as glossy as the petrol, wine, purple and red, but very very close. She also told me that it will become glossier the more it "wears" in. Jackie gave me an example re this choc leather, she said think of shining your shoes, when you can see your face afterwards and that's the type of effect this choc leather has.

I hope this information helps, it's everything that Jackie mentioned to me regarding it. Also, I know Chris has some insight on that question because she asked Jackie the very same question since she loves the glossier choc too. I think we all do!!!!:smile:

You are so on top of it. Thanks for not making me wonder all day at work. I'm feeling much better about this order now. Yay. I can't wait.

Contessa, oh your bad. But, I'll bite. Okay, Jackie did mention she would make us a special order choc SM in March. Oh dear! LOL But, I wasn't even thinking about it until I resolve my mini order.

Contessa, oh your bad. But, I'll bite. Okay, Jackie did mention she would make us a special order choc SM in March. Oh dear! LOL But, I wasn't even thinking about it until I resolve my mini order.

*giggle* I really loved the Aqua SM, but I'd get it in med. I can't remember who modelled their SM....the Wine in lg and the petrol in med....forgive me, I can't remember...was it "CityChris"???? She looked gorgeous! And I prefered the medium size.

I never picture myself with the SM, but there's just something about that bag.....

Honestly though...I'm waiting for the newer handles (soft rolled whipstiched leather)....:girlsigh: