Custom order artsy in DE?

lorrmich

O.G.
Apr 24, 2007
Has anyone ever inquired about having custom order for artsy in Damier Ebene? Or maybe someone already has this bag? I recently saw reveal of petit mono in ebene and it started me thinking.
TIA for any info

I'm not sure I would want an Artsy in DE because the handle is made pretty straight (unlike Speedy handles). With vachetta the wrinkles underneath don't show as much when you break it in... but with Ebene leather it would be a wrinkly mess imo... then it will start to peel and crack. :shrugs:

The last time I called about a MTO was about 6 months ago and they told me they are no longer doing them. Don't know if they changed this policy or not.

I saw a girl with a fake Damier ebene artsy in the mall. They don't make it. I do know that damier ebene petit noes were special orders from years ago

I really wish LV would read these topics when they come up - I know the only things turning me off the Artsy is the fact that it's only made in Mono & Azur, and I would rather spend on a Bal or Chanel than an Empriente, TBH.

I'm not sure I would want an Artsy in DE because the handle is made pretty straight (unlike Speedy handles). With vachetta the wrinkles underneath don't show as much when you break it in... but with Ebene leather it would be a wrinkly mess imo... then it will start to peel and crack. :shrugs:

Other people have voiced this opinion and feel that is why they will never make the bag part of their line. So disappointing. I would love a slouchy DE bag.

Other people have voiced this opinion and feel that is why they will never make the bag part of their line. So disappointing. I would love a slouchy DE bag.

Me too! I am patiently waiting for them to come up with something... the Evora is too big... but I want something slouchy with the microfibre lining and a nice comfy handle... too much to ask?

Please let us know when your SA gets back to you about the MTO...