Custom made Fendi bag

BagaholicAnon

Hopelessly Addicted!
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
I was at the boutique yesterday looking at the small Peek-A-Boo bag and the salesman told me I could custom order a bag. He showed me a pic and it looked like the Peek-A-Boo, but it was made of the Seleria leather. I didn't get a chance to get more info because my daughter was acting up, but I'm wondering if anyone has had one made and how much they run. He said it takes about 3-4 months.

A few members have had custom made fendi bags - most recently Green Spy Bags (because fendi discontinued making them in 2005). They are unique & usually have the owners initials embroidered on them somewhere, like the lining. The Green Spy Bags were $3000 approx I am told, this was when the retail on standard color spy bag was around $2200. Not sure if there would be much of an upcharge if the materials were standard ones FENDI currently uses. ;)

Thanks! I'll see if I can stop by the boutique next week and get the scoop on the Peek-A Boo custom. I'm hoping that since the small standard bag is only $1700 the custom won't be too bad.

Yes the prices start at $3000...and it takes 3 monhs...it's the Selleria Leather. I love Ashley Tisdale's peekaboo, so I asked for that one! But when she told me starting prices , I said forget it! 2k is enough!

I'm getting mine custom made... and yes it'll take about 3-4 months. This is only because in the Hong Kong store they didn't have much choice at all as they don't get much stock and they sell out very quickly!