Custom Longchamp!

Thank you :smile: all of her Longchamp are from me. Longchamp is my preferred gift to give to my mother and sister, it like no brainer; women generally loves bag, its very classy and very affordable :biggrin: a perfect gift in my opinion.

And as promised here's the other two personalized le pliage I've order for my friends.

View attachment 2641104

Love the color combis. I think gifting something personalised really makes the receiver feel exceptionally loved and unique. Your friends will be over the moon!

Got a shipping notification today. It said the bag would be here Monday but I leave for vacation on Saturday so I won't be able to see it until July 7th, when we get back. Guess I'll just look at it as something to look forward to when vacation is over.. maybe I'll be slightly less sad that way! I was hoping it would be here Friday but no such luck, would've loved to have used it on the plane and beach.

Got a shipping notification today. It said the bag would be here Monday but I leave for vacation on Saturday so I won't be able to see it until July 7th, when we get back. Guess I'll just look at it as something to look forward to when vacation is over.. maybe I'll be slightly less sad that way! I was hoping it would be here Friday but no such luck, would've loved to have used it on the plane and beach.

Thanks for the update, and now you have a nice surprise to look forward to upon your return. Enjoy your vacation!

I placed an order for personalized LP Cuir medium on Mon, Jun 21st. It stated 4-5 weeks for delivery. Can't wait to see it. The main color is indigo with pink flap & handles, yellow tabs and pink shoulder strap. :smile1

Thank you :smile: all of her Longchamp are from me. Longchamp is my preferred gift to give to my mother and sister, it like no brainer; women generally loves bag, its very classy and very affordable :biggrin: a perfect gift in my opinion.

And as promised here's the other two personalized le pliage I've order for my friends.

View attachment 2641104

Oooooh! What a great daughter and friend you are! I would like more friends like you!
The bags are all lovely! What wonderful gifts!

I didn't.

I think it's made in France, but shipped to a store in New Jersey (what my package said) then they ship to you. This means no fees or duties since it's not directly from France to you.