custom gucci

Shell_y

May 16, 2007
my boyfriend is obsessed with cars. and im obsessed with gucci. n thankfully he has the same obsession as me.. so he wants to change the interior of his car to the gucci canvas. and he knows its possible to purchase the canvas FROM gucci to custom his car. anyone have any idea about this? he says its possible because someone he knows has customed the interior of his car. n let me tell you. it is EXTRMELY nice. and i would LOVE to drive a car like that. and so would my boyfriend.. so just wondering if anyone could help me?

i'm not sure where my bf got his from, but he customized a pair of his sneakers AND his jacket (the inside hood part, the ties, all the zippers, and other small fabric areas) with the mono fabric. i'm sure the car will look extremely gorgeous--post pix! Sorry I'm no help..but good luck, sounds like a great idea!

Available here: http://www.windycityfabrics.com/gucci.htm

However I don't think this fabric is produced by Gucci... But I think it may be stronger? Since its designed for car seats... My everyday abbey shoulder bag (bought from a Gucci boutique) is already starting to fray after 4 1/2 months of use!

Good luck! It's a great idea! :smile:
true. Gucci did something similar for one of P Diddy's cars, but that was a special case because he is a celebrity.

The Gucci canvas is not designed for extreme rubbing. I.e. if someone is using it as car interior trim is will show wear within no time. Bad idea in my opinion.