Custom Canvas strap for Kellys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

missD

O.G.
May 29, 2006
Sooooo a couple of weeks back I was hmmmm and hawwing about getting a preloved Swift Kelly 32 and even posted on the forum about it....2-3 weeks later...I made the plunge and got Box Leather GHW Kelly 32 instead! I hope to see a shipping notification soon!

Anyways, that was my verbal reveal! So now, I would love to get a Canvas strap to make it look more casual! I called the SF Hermes store and the gentleman said that "it would probably be between 500-700$ since the all-leather version is $1000." I was just reading on featherfactor.com that her canvas strap was under 400 euros....

Does this canvas strap price sound correct to you guys? Has anyone here made a canvas strap custom order?

Chi town Chanel

Meow!
O.G.
Dec 18, 2007
Sooooo a couple of weeks back I was hmmmm and hawwing about getting a preloved Swift Kelly 32 and even posted on the forum about it....2-3 weeks later...I made the plunge and got Box Leather GHW Kelly 32 instead! I hope to see a shipping notification soon!

Anyways, that was my verbal reveal! So now, I would love to get a Canvas strap to make it look more casual! I called the SF Hermes store and the gentleman said that "it would probably be between 500-700$ since the all-leather version is $1000." I was just reading on featherfactor.com that her canvas strap was under 400 euros....

Does this canvas strap price sound correct to you guys? Has anyone here made a canvas strap custom order?

Last month I purchased a canvas strap to use on other bags. It is a black canvas Evelyne strap that was ordered for me. The cost was about $1000 plus tax for the canvas strap.

iamrose

Aug 31, 2015

I also remember reading somewhere that it was less than $500 for the canvas strap.

Congrats on your Kelly by the way!! I'm in the same boat too. Just purchased a Kelly 32 retourne in gold Togo phw from prive porter. Seller just shipped my item today and I'm so excited!

My next to do is to go to my local Hermés store and order a canvas strap.

mistikat

Bling!
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
There are a bunch of existing threads on ordering a replacement strap, both directly from Hermes and from third party suppliers. If you could please do a search, this information is readily available. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.