Cussing?

So, to be sure, is weak profanity okay?
The rules say no profanity.

But for some of us, that can be really hard to stick to, especially if you have a strong opinion about something. Like those awful plastic eyeliner pencils that can't be sharpened.

So the simplest thing is to establish your own rule: a 3000 word-per-post minimum, and stick to it.

If you run up against the (frankly stingy) 10,000 character limit, just put a "cont'd" and make it two posts.

Like the tree that falls in the empty, silent forest, it's not really profanity if nobody notices it as they scroll past those vast walls of text.

Where do the rules say no profanity? I try to censor myself with almost all profanity, but I've noticed not everyone does. Here http://forum.purseblog.com/announcement.php?f=6&a=8 it says

That rule makes no sense and needs to be revised - totally our fault. We said strong profanity if prohibited, which makes it sound like light profanity is ok, but the next part of that rule says cursing is prohibited.

I will have Vlad revise it - I would like no profanity, no cursing, that way we all are on a level field since profanity strength varies person to person :yes: