Cussing?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Recently, I have noticed that there is a lot more cussing on the forum. I just wanted to know if this is actually allowed or if it's frowned upon because we do have a lot of significantly younger members? :smile:

2. it's not allowed, we edit it when we see it or when people report it.

As per our rules:
    Strong profanity and cursing are prohibited.

3. ....never mind.....:P

4. it's alot. . . we edit everyday

5. I was wondering myself...I've seen the F word posted in various places but didn't report it.

6. Oh n---ooo------ooo:faint::faint::faint: I think it's OK to spell with ** in the cuss words though?

7. yeah, we all do that, LOL!

8. Well actually I saw the FULL word spelled out. I was surprised to see it unedited. It has probably been edited by now...

9. ^^ Wow! :wtf:

Thanks Swanky! :cutesy:

10. Report it!!! If its not automatically edited...report it!! Its a HUGE forum, so let us know.

11. Vlad just needs to set the auto-censor to insert **** when people try to type certain words. Funny thing is that shyte (spelled the usual way) does get censored, but faruck (spelled the usual way) doesn't get edited. I was joking the other day that I found it interesting that it's OK to faruck on tPF but you can't shyte...

12. Just an observation on younger people: they know curse words I've never HEARD before and I'm 54! :wtf:

13. ^^^^LOL They know more words than I do, too!!

14. they may know the words, but we actually have 12 yr olds here and sponsors. . .

Vlad did *** certain words, he seemed to have forgotten one important one :biggrin:

15. Maybe it's his favorite? Along with Sofa King Banned. I had to have someone explain that to me! lol