CUSP 20% off boots & booties (includes Uggs & Hunters) + FS

pinkyberry

Jun 20, 2009
NEW YORK
OMG! They have the classic talls! THANKS SO MUCH I just bought a pair in Chocolate for $156.78 shipped :biggrin:
I did try to get it price-matched by Nordies (since there is no CUSP store near me in case I needed to return), but surprisingly they rejected it... weird!

pinkyberry

Jun 20, 2009
NEW YORK
They just said the product is not available on the CUSP site when I provided them the link for the product... but she was clearly mistaken, so I don't know what that was about.

smartandfab

Oct 15, 2009
sooooo bummed i missed this! they're completely sold out of my size! i want a pair of grey bailey buttons, but refuse to pay full price! (i'm addicted to a good deal :biggrin:)

lovebeibei

May 3, 2008
Manhattan, New York
i believe this has been posted in a couple other threads. today is the last day though.

OMG! They have the classic talls! THANKS SO MUCH I just bought a pair in Chocolate for $156.78 shipped :biggrin:
I did try to get it price-matched by Nordies (since there is no CUSP store near me in case I needed to return), but surprisingly they rejected it... weird!
this is weird! they agreed to price match a pair of bailey button triplet boots for me last week. sometimes you just gotta try multiple times with nordstrom =)