Currently underwhelmed by fall/winter pieces

haven

Jul 4, 2008
Hopefully at the beach!
I don't know why. Maybe I am in a weird funk. Everything I have seen so far has been nice but not tdf. I normally get a a little obsessive about at least one of the new bags (could be LE, mono, etc.), but so far I feel kind of "eh." Last year was the same thing with the wish bags. It just seems that my interest in newer LV is decreasing (gasp) as we move farther away from the hype of the spring Sprouse line. Does anyone else feel this way?

I am still lusting over some LV, but it is not the new stuff. I am hoping that the Spring/Summer 2010 new releases will inspire me more.

Div4life

Shopaholic
O.G.
Jun 21, 2008
Florida
We are both having the same problem...I actually loathe the bags for the upcoming season!!!! In my head I just look at is as a way to continue to work on the bags on my current wish list and save money too because I WILL NOT be purchasing any of those bags!!!

Last edited:

haven

Jul 4, 2008
Hopefully at the beach!
I am glad to know that I am not alone. I keep looking at them, waiting for that spark of interest, and it just isn't happening. I am not thrilled with any of them - mono, damier, LE, etc. I think that they look nice, but nice won't get me to spend over 1k on a new bag.

Div4life

Shopaholic
O.G.
Jun 21, 2008
Florida
I am glad to know that I am not alone. I keep looking at them, waiting for that spark of interest, and it just isn't happening. I am not thrilled with any of them - mono, damier, LE, etc. I think that they look nice, but nice won't get me to spend over 1k on a new bag.
LOL... I know that's right!!! Not when I have CLASSIC bags that I want that cost less and look better.

Jan 30, 2009
New Jersey
I'm not sure about the fall/winter handbags, but i can't wait until the smaller insolite wallet comes out in october!! it's supposed to be under US$300 !!

HOT4LV

LV Lover:)
O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
LV heaven
I am still waiting for something to. I hope the mc Courtney will be the one. I am still lovin the sprousce line I hope it will stay instyle for a while:smile:

haven

Jul 4, 2008
Hopefully at the beach!
That may be my problem. I went ape sh** over the sprouse stuff & bought a lot of pieces, which I still love. I was waitlisted, checking the LV site all of the time, etc..

I plan to look when the new bags come in. But I don't have that same "got to get it asap" type feeling.

awhitney

Jul 12, 2007
Eh Ohh Canada!
I couldnt agree more!

We are both having the same problem...I actually loathe the bags for the upcoming season!!!! In my head I just look at is as a way to continue to work on the bags on my current wish list and save money too because I WILL NOT be purchasing any of those bags!!!

Div4life

Shopaholic
O.G.
Jun 21, 2008
Florida
That may be my problem. I went ape sh** over the sprouse stuff & bought a lot of pieces, which I still love. I was waitlisted, checking the LV site all of the time, etc..

I plan to look when the new bags come in. But I don't have that same "got to get it asap" type feeling.
:lolots:

gre8dane

So Proud!!
O.G.
Mar 30, 2008
You are not alone. The F/W pieces are boring. Allows me to work on other items and I'm glad!