Currently looking for Playground Print

OMG!! lol ok first of all everything I was interested in on that japanese site .. when I clicked on it .. it was sold out. Then finally when I clicked on the Andiamo .. they had some available but .. WOAHHHH. It came out to over $300!! My goodness!! I am still in shock.

hehe and the translation ... i love how when things are translated from japanese or chinese to english how weird and non-sensical it is. :roflmfao:
Yeah, I was reading that too and getting a good kick out of it! Thats funny reading the translations!:P

I think I saw a Luna tan playground at Up Against the Wall in South Bay Galleria last week. Here is the phone # in case you want to call (310)921-6341.

Good luck :tup:

comparing to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-LeSportsac-...7QQihZ009QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
frogbubbles? or check that out if you haven't seen it..which you probably have. blah. so expensive. but so pretty.
I definitely have seen it! But it's OVER twice the US retail price....!

Even if it was ~$100, I might have been able to persuade myself, but for over $130? :throwup:

I was really stupid to not get the adorable ciao that was up a month or so ago. Soooooo stupid!