Current Willis Colors?

fox0r

Glider Crazy!
Aug 13, 2007
Does anyone know what colors are currently available in the Willis? I noticed there are some new colors on the website, but like.. black and stuff isn't on there anymore.

I'm late to the party! LOL.

Also does anyone have a compare shot of the small and regular?

It depends on which Willis you're talking about. The original Willis, which is still available for purchase, comes in Black with Brass hardware, Mahogany, British Tan, and Black with Silver hardware. Here is a link to the original Willis. The new Willis comes in a ton of different colors, including colorblock designs. Hope that helps!

The new Willis is available in black/bronze if that's what you're looking for. I don't know why it's not on the website. A fabulous SA actually called my mother to let her know that there were 1000 of them in stock as of last week.

Mom and I both went gaga for the bag when we saw the pilot versions. I ended up with the natural color (which I love!) and mom finally has the black one on the way.

The new Willis! I've got a return I've been sitting on, waiting for something new to come out that I want to buy. I think a Willis might be it.

I only have one black bag (Zoe), and I think it is my only leather too... I have one patent bag as well. I'm thinking of the black so I can use it when ever... but I kinda like the silver color block one on the website too.. but I think it is small, and I worry the small will be TOO small for me.

I emailed CS to see what colors are available, and what colors are coming out (large and small), we will see what they say.

I am going out tomorrow.. so maybe I will have to stop in Coach and order something. LOL

I ordered the gray/petal.

This is what CS had to say:

Thank you for your interest in Coach products.

The Leather New Willis, style 19132, is available in Natural, Black, Tan, Vermillion and Parchment.

The Leather Colorblock Small New Willis, style 19036, is available in Grey/Tangelo, Grey/Petal, Magenta/Natural and Grass/Cerulean.

We hope you find this information helpful. Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.

Sincerely,

Amber
Coach Online Consumer Service

So no way to order the navy now?

As far as I know, the navy pilot ones are sold out, except if it's still available somewhere. An awesome, very knowledgable outlet SA helped me look for one last week and she found one in Yorkdale store (I think she's only looking for stocks in Canada). She called the store, but it's just an inventory error, which is the usual case if it's showing only 1 is available. I'm not sure if they're making more of the navy 19132 (not the pilot one). I sure hope they do :smile: