Current Twilly Designs ...

P-B,

Congrats on your twilly! :yahoo: You must have the will of steel. :tup: I don't think I could have just walked out with one thing. Looking forward to seeing you pics when you post them.

Here it is :smile: my first twilly! There was also a cream twilly with the hermes cuff or bracelet design on it that I wanted to get. Sorry I'm not familiar at all with the names. Bergdorf had that in a few colors and the wagon/carriage design in a few colors. Also it smells great, I keep sniffing it. :lol:

And there was at least one more of this design because that was the display scarf.

Attachments

• Berries1.jpg
    Berries1.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 56
:yahoo:Ok - I ran to BG and picked up the last blue "Berries" twilly. Thanks so much lilac0485!! This is the exact one I wanted!!

I am going to exchange the fleurs de lotus for another twilly in a different colour. I really like the design, but I'm not a green/yellow girl. I think I'll pick up the Bolduc/ribbon weave twilly in black, white, and taupe. I would keep the lotus but b/c of the colour I'd barely use it.

valencia and Kelly_Birkin, I am on a strict moving/vacation budget. Otherwise, I might have indulged a little bit more. It was tempting though. Thanks!