Current Stock at Luisaviaroma

I was offered the BBags on sale when LVR screwed up my order of a Muse at 50% off. I thought it was a well-known thing about the holiday sales from LVR at the BBag forum (from which I was away for a while, but now I am back! :P ) I probably should have posted anyway.

I have the BBag sales catelogue from a week ago ... I know by the time I called them on Monday some colors were gone already. But if you are still interested, PM me your email address and I will send it to you. My advice is to call them, don't bother with emails. Even with phone calls,it was tough. I got lucky the first time but then after that I could never get through the phone.

Good luck. I got my bag today (3 days after I placed the order on the phone) so if you can get through to them and get a bag you like, it's probably worth giving it a try.

It's awkward, I've bought from them 3 times but have not gotten any note on the sales but it's true it all has to go over the phone. A couple of weeks ago I emailed for an updated catalogue and received an old salescatalogue.

...It's a little "bohemian" but they ship really fast and the packaging is very nice so...

(anyway better I didn't know so I was not tempted!)