Current price of celine trapeze

Cecille

Feb 5, 2012
Hi. I would like to ask if theres anyone who knows the current price of small trapeze in drummed leather with suede wings? ( not the tricolor) . And the all leather trapeze(small). Is the all leather trapeze in small more expensive than the drummed leather with suede wings? How about the tricolor ones? Your replies would be bery much appreciated:smile:

I just made an order for tis trapeze from NM @ $2800..

I guess they are still retailing at $2800..

But some of the trapeze from the spring collection is $2950.. Anyone can confirm? Is it a price raise again?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1385792401.280107.jpg

My SA offered me a all leather small trapeze for 2100€ (Paris). I don't live in Paris so I ordered by phone but I am confuse with this price.
I don't understand because I was told that the small trapeze was 1800 € in november 2013
Someone can confirm is that info is right please? may be the SA was mistaken and offerd me a large trapeze for that price? Thank you in advance for your help

My SA offered me a all leather small trapeze for 2100€ (Paris). I don't live in Paris so I ordered by phone but I am confuse with this price.
I don't understand because I was told that the small trapeze was 1800 € in november 2013
Someone can confirm is that info is right please? may be the SA was mistaken and offerd me a large trapeze for that price? Thank you in advance for your help

Hi, there. An all leather solid color small trapeze costs 1550€ in Paris. The tricolor small trapeze costs 1650€.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum