Current price & best place to buy a Celine

Hello Celine lovers!

I would like to ask the current price of Celine Luggage and Celine Phantom purses.

I don't have a Celine yet and I'm planning to buy one. There's no Celine boutique here in California and Nordstrom near my house doesn't carry them.

I checked Nordstrom Mall of America which carries designer handbags but still no luck.

Could you please tell me other stores which carry Celine purses.

Is it pretty much like a Birkin, wherein you need to be in a long list before you get the specific color you want?

Do they even stay in the display for a long time or does it sell like pancakes?

Please help.

Thank you!

I'm in California too! I know that south coast plaza and the topanga Nordstrom carry Celine. Also call store number 4 and store number 1. Both are in washington and carry Celine too. Saks in San Francisco also had a bunch when I was there.

Good luck! I know that most places just got their resort shipment and those on the waitlist got first pick.

The minis are 2700 and up and the phantoms are around the same.

There is a waitlist for a lot of the basic colors like the list for black was something like 50 people long at some of Nordstrom stores that would carry them. But I called a few weeks ago and store 4 had a few on the shelf. (a tricolor, leopard calf hair and black, a white, and maybe a neon orange).

You might have to just get on the list and just wait until the next season/shipment. I know that Nordstrom doesn't have an exact shipment date though, for most high end designer they are just given a window of when they are expected to arrive.

Hello Celine lovers!

I would like to ask the current price of Celine Luggage and Celine Phantom purses.

I don't have a Celine yet and I'm planning to buy one. There's no Celine boutique here in California and Nordstrom near my house doesn't carry them.

I checked Nordstrom Mall of America which carries designer handbags but still no luck.

Could you please tell me other stores which carry Celine purses.

Is it pretty much like a Birkin, wherein you need to be in a long list before you get the specific color you want?

Do they even stay in the display for a long time or does it sell like pancakes?

Please help.

Thank you!

Try ebay and make sure to authenticate before paying.:biggrin:
Good luck

I'm in California as well, and one of the ways you can get a Celine bag is to order it. I bought a Celine bag from the Celine boutique in New York.

I just call the boutique, ask them to email me the pictures of their current Celine stocks. They sent me tons of images and the SA was very friendly and helpful.

And may I say NO TAX! I bought 2 Celine bags and I saved $400 and instead just paid $25 for shipping ;)

I'm in California as well, and one of the ways you can get a Celine bag is to order it. I bought a Celine bag from the Celine boutique in New York.

I just call the boutique, ask them to email me the pictures of their current Celine stocks. They sent me tons of images and the SA was very friendly and helpful.

And may I say NO TAX! I bought 2 Celine bags and I saved $400 and instead just paid $25 for shipping ;)

Oh wow! No tax? Can I have your SA's name if you don't mind.

Thanks!

I'm in California too! I know that south coast plaza and the topanga Nordstrom carry Celine. Also call store number 4 and store number 1. Both are in washington and carry Celine too. Saks in San Francisco also had a bunch when I was there.

Good luck! I know that most places just got their resort shipment and those on the waitlist got first pick.

The minis are 2700 and up and the phantoms are around the same.

There is a waitlist for a lot of the basic colors like the list for black was something like 50 people long at some of Nordstrom stores that would carry them. But I called a few weeks ago and store 4 had a few on the shelf. (a tricolor, leopard calf hair and black, a white, and maybe a neon orange).

You might have to just get on the list and just wait until the next season/shipment. I know that Nordstrom doesn't have an exact shipment date though, for most high end designer they are just given a window of when they are expected to arrive.

Thanks for the info, I'll try contacting the stores you mentioned.

hello..
can you please give me your SA's contact information from celine boutique in NY...

thanks....

can you please give me your SA's contact information from celine boutique in NY...

thanks....

Originally Posted by Riima

And may I say NO TAX! I bought 2 Celine bags and I saved $400 and instead just paid $25 for shipping

If you are in Orange County, Amaree's in Newport Beach carries Celine. Its a lovely store. I returned a slate blue mini luggage a couple of weeks ago to the Neiman Marcus at Fashion Island, and I saw someone returning a black croc stamped phantom right after Christmas. They typically keep them in the back if you want to see if they are still there. I've had good luck at the Beverly Hills NM. You just have to make sure they let you know when they get the new shipment. They had a black mini just sitting on the shelf two days after Christmas.

Hi Everyone! Saw the posts inquiring about an SA in the New York Celine boutique. I've never ordered a bag before, but I've inquired and heard good things about Dennis Medina. He's very accommodating and helpful; he even went out of his way to email me about new arrivals when he remembered that I needed a bright bag. 5 stars! He can be reached through his email at [email protected]. Hope that helps! :smile:

Hi Everyone! Saw the posts inquiring about an SA in the New York Celine boutique. I've never ordered a bag before, but I've inquired and heard good things about Dennis Medina. He's very accommodating and helpful; he even went out of his way to email me about new arrivals when he remembered that I needed a bright bag. 5 stars! He can be reached through his email at [email protected]. Hope that helps! :smile:

Do you know other SA's contact info or the phone number of the boutique?? Thank you so much!

Last edited:

I check the celine website, there's no celine boutique at all. They only list the stores that carry celine bags such as Madison, can you share the phone # too? Thanks!

I have the opportunity to get a red Mini for 2k preowned... should I do it?
I originally budgeted $1500 for another purse but this is a little over my range.

I know it's a little bias to ask on a Celine forum but since the Luggage is a frew years old now and still going strong, do you think it's a good investment? Or if I decide down the road that it's not for me anymore, do you think it would retain most of its value?