Current monogram key pouches that are made in USA appear to all have poor stitching.

Oh no- I have one coming from the website tomorrow- I hope mine doesn’t end up looking like those- I’m sorry but those don’t look good at all!
I’m so sorry that happened to you.

Same warehouse. Let me know if you luck out and get a perfect MIF so I can be jealous haha
Now I’m nervous!! :shocked: I got a MIF 6 key holder in mono from the NJ warehouse a couple of weeks ago that I thought wasn’t “perfect” but I realize the canvas was just cut a little “off” on the side- but I don’t even notice it now and I love it. I wanted the mono key pouch for all my gift cards, membership cards etc. Fingers crossed:amuse:

Also, which warehouse were these shipped from? My tracking said Ontario, CA. Thanks-

I didn’t order the Monogram, mine was DE, but mine also came from the Ontario CA warehouse and also made in USA. I can see tons of light poking thru the holes in stitching at the bottom of the key pouch. So disappointed, it’s my first LV purchase. Waiting til a store near me opens so I can hopefully exchange it for something else.

Reactions: ggirl
I didn’t order the Monogram, mine was DE, but mine also came from the Ontario CA warehouse and also made in USA. I can see tons of light poking thru the holes in stitching at the bottom of the key pouch. So disappointed, it’s my first LV purchase. Waiting til a store near me opens so I can hopefully exchange it for something else.
My monogram clés (key pouch) from 2008 looks like that. It's fine.

The light coming through the bottom of the key pouch is actually normal. There’s some info on this topic on the “is this normal?” thread. There’s also a “cles club” with pics. Some have said to squeeze the bottom of the key pouch and the light goes away. Unfortunately, the large holes and uneven stitching on the photos above, with the lumpy finishing is not normal IMO :sad:

The light coming through the bottom of the key pouch is actually normal. There’s some info on this topic on the “is this normal?” thread. There’s also a “cles club” with pics. Some have said to squeeze the bottom of the key pouch and the light goes away. Unfortunately, the large holes and uneven stitching on the photos above, with the lumpy finishing is not normal IMO :sad:

thank you for the clarification! :smile: I was worried, thinking I had gotten a defective one somehow. lol

I ordered one last week that came from California. It is MIF made on the 23rd week of 2020.
I also own a made in USA (6 months old) Cles. The MIF has no light peeking through and the USA has noticeably poor stitching.

Attachments

• DCD6D3D2-48BE-4591-B1EE-5662825ED5A0.jpeg
    DCD6D3D2-48BE-4591-B1EE-5662825ED5A0.jpeg
    231.8 KB · Views: 201
thank you for the clarification! :smile: I was worried, thinking I had gotten a defective one somehow. lol
sorry please don't believe that the light peeking through is normal despite what others have said. i think it's become "normal" because so manyyy people have that issue that it's just become accepted . i have bought a few MIF cles before they switched to made in USA, and none of them have light peaking through. maybe around the corners but even then, just a hint of light. i agree the made in USA has poor quality control.