Current Face Products

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I’m currently using Dermalogica and I’m obsessed! It has helped bring my dry skin back to life. What are you guys using?

Attached Files:

Cams and Sferics like this.
  2. I use Paula's choice for about 6 month now. It is the first time I see improvement linked to cosmetic products.

Prufrock613 and mimisora63 like this.
  3. Oh I will definitely check the brand out. Thanks!

Sferics likes this.
  4. Elemis Pro Collagen balm w/rose oil. I have both formulas.

5. I second the Elemis rose balm! Love it! Currently use Kora Organics cream cleanser for dry skin in the morning. La Solution 10 de Chanel moisturizer in the morning and Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening overnight cream at night. Omorovicza Refining Facial polisher once a week. Elemis rose balm at night and a second cleanse with Darphin Intral Cleansing milk. I’m all over the place with skincare but find I change up based on the time of year and what I think my skin needs.

fendifemale likes this.
  6. AmorePacific Icons collection
    So far I like the treatment cleansing foam and the treatment enzyme peel cleansing powder

7. Just purchased the Elemis eye duo which gets rave reviews..
    I also switch products based on needs.. starting using again Black Rose Facial oil.. love it

8. Just started the last few days using Elemis eye duo & liking what I see

9. Been trying out Clinique for a couple of months. I have the face cleansing balm, Rinse-Off cleanser and Dramatically Different+ cream which I use in the evenings. In the morning I use the Ordinary Moisturizing Factors and I also do a peel once every 6-10 days with the Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution. The eyes get the same ol' Lidl Q10 eye cream that they're happy with.
    Since I started using Clinique I feel like my skin is renewing itself and I'm happy with what I'm doing.