Current color available for Simple Pump 85?

Right now black, beige, camel and dark brown. Magenta is comming. I hope the nude is comming back but the SA at CL in NY did not seem to know. There is a pair or two on line somewhere but sizes are limited. I am sure they will have more, and that other TPF members may have more up to the minute info. But I hope that helps some. They do have a 70, too, not sure what colors are avail.

Electric blue is sold out on NAP on the US site. A 39.5 is available on the international site and I have put it in my basket to buy so many times, but I can't justify paying so much more for them when they cost so much less in the states.

BTW, NAP put them on sale on the US site. They are now $402!!! :sad:

My "SO" went to India for a couple of weeks to visit family and he is making a trip to Dubai. He asked me "who that designer was I like to wear a lot with the red soles?" I started chuckling and I told him. He asked me to spell it and then asked me what size I wear! I need to tell him find something electric blue. Then he will be like wtf is electric? LOL

I found out all the stores that carry Louboutins in Dubai and I have a list, but I feel psycho emailing it to him, especially since he just flew out from the states last night. LMAO

email it to him, EMAIL IT TO HIM...lol, j/k I hope you get something in electic blue! I would give up my Saks magentas for that color any day. Asha, by the way, did you buy the black or nude architeks from saks?

^^^I did for like an hour and then I canceled my orders. I saw them as soon as they showed up on Saks (lol) and I purchased both pairs, but then I was not sure how I felt about the detailing on the back. I also don't really like that bright red as much as I like cherry red/burgandy.

I figured I would wait to see the black IRL and decide then. I'm going to Vegas in a few weeks so I'm sure I will see them at Saks then.

Did you get your pair yet?