Current Collection (To be revamped)

slip

O.G.
Sep 15, 2006
These are my bags currently in use. However I'm getting a little tired of them and in need of an overhaul. My holy grail is an Hermes Kelly Rouge H in boxcalf leather size 28. Also after being through so many bags. I kinda know what style I like. Something that's medium sized, structured or semi structured, with a top handle and a long sling. Call me weird but I love bags that doesn't require zipping. Actually as minimal hardware as possible. If there's any hardware it shall be in gold or rose gold. Hence Hermes, Valextra, Moynat with gorgeous leather and workmanship speak to me more. IMG_1493259886.054977.jpg

Reactions: BagLadyT
These are my bags currently in use. However I'm getting a little tired of them and in need of an overhaul. My holy grail is an Hermes Kelly Rouge H in boxcalf leather size 28. Also after being through so many bags. I kinda know what style I like. Something that's medium sized, structured or semi structured, with a top handle and a long sling. Call me weird but I love bags that doesn't require zipping. Actually as minimal hardware as possible. If there's any hardware it shall be in gold or rose gold. Hence Hermes, Valextra, Moynat with gorgeous leather and workmanship speak to me more. View attachment 3680470

Lovely! What is the name of the bag with the red buckle and blue writing??