Curly hair troubles.....

Have you visited naturallycurly.com?? I think thats the site. I used to have it book marked. Its a whole forum for girls with curls and is a wealth of info, from products, to techniques just everything. Its actually a forum with discussion boards and such. It really is worth checking out.

I use thermal gel for curls

it works great!

after I use it this is my hair...JUST KEEP IN THOUGHT AFTER A LONG DAY YOUR HAIR IS BOUND TO GET FRIZZY!

1158561322_l.jpg

Thanks!, Hubba Wubba & ExotikittenI have a love/hate relationship with my hair,but its usually hate when im combing it out!:cursing: . Growing up I had the hardest time with my hair,due to the fact my mother has straight hair.My dad used to do my hair (I get my hair from him).

For me, the ONLY way for my curls to look good is to wash my hair upside down, and then leave it hanging upside down until I style it. This results in a sore neck, but worth it for my hair to look good. I find that shampoo/conditioner doesn't matter as much as the products I use afterwards, which are: Curl Conscious Curl Creme (Bumble & Bumble), TIGI Curls Rock! Curl Amplifier, and usually some sort of serum to control my frizzies (my fave is Kerastase Oleo Relax, doesn't relax your curls, just fights frizz)

In the summer I have a similar routine. After I style my hair I leave my hair upside down next to my air conditioner (Since curly hair is VERY sensitive to humidity,after its washed it should be styled in a cool or cold enviorment)

PS. today I bought Pantene Pro V Oil moisturizer for colored women. I think its like a deep conditioner/leave in. Its pretty good for people with dry hair :yahoo:

A lot of ppls say if you have curly hair you really need to cocktail, like play around with a bunch of different hair products and try experiemnting with a wider range of products. In a way, its kinda fun....but a lot of them don't work that well, I've discovered. I could buy 7 hair products for my hair, and only 3 would actually work....but it's still kinda fun playing around with different products to find one that works sometimes.

Oh gah...dont ask me...I have horrible curly hair!! :-]] If it's not straightened it's in a ponytail.

Whatever u do please dont chemically relax it...it totally fried my hair!!

Ya, I think mine's really bad cuz I don't style it. I put product in, but I don't really do anything else to it.....I don't style it. Like some ppls put their curls in rags or pin it up and twist it and leave it that way overnight, and I'll put curl conditioner and product in, and that's really it. There's no way I could style my hair everyday with the schedule that I have, so itd be pointless to anyway, and I'd prob. screw up or it wouldn't come out right. Every few times a year, (I'm gonna try to go more often) if I want my curls styled nicely, I go to my hairdresser, there's just no way I can do it myself.

I have very tight ringlette type curls and I use TIGI Curl Rocks shampoo, conditioner, leave in moisturizer and curl booster. It works relatively well.