Curly hair troubles.....

There's not any specific product that will retexture your curls. You're pretty much stuck with the curl formation that you have. (Curl is governed by the shape of the follicle). As I'm sure you know, you can reshape it with a thermal appliance but that would take a huge amount of time each day.
You could however, set your hair on rags. Small strips of fabric that are tied into your hair. This was a popular technique used in my grandmother's generation. Or you could also use the sponge sticks to set your hair on. I wouldn't recommend the heated ones as they tend to be too tight. Get the rubber ones, in a size as wide as a quarter at least, that are used with wet hair.
Also, with your hair type you will need to cocktail some products. Use a straightening balm (Even though you're not straightening your hair) as they tend to be very moisturizing and will help cut down on the frizziness. My personal favorite it L'anza Straightening Balm. It contains shea butter and has a great feel to it! If you wanted to kick the curl up a bit I would recommend a curling balm. Cocktail that with a polishing gloss (Sexy Hair Concepts Frizz Eliminator or Redken Glass) and when drying it, use a diffuser and try and pull slightly down on your hair while drying.
You probably have hair most of us would kill for so ENJOY it!!!!

I have naturally wavy hair. A lot of products that I have tried left it feeling dry and really dull after a few hours. Matrix curl life in the green jar was the WORST thing I tried, yuck.. anyways... Paul Mitchell has a medium hold sculpting foam which works so well. my hair is shiny and SOFT when its cury/wavy, especially if i take a few minutes with the diffuser. Its not left crispy and it dosnt flake, its really my HG for wavy/curly hair days!

I am member of several hair boards and hair extension boards, so I have talked to lots of people about this and the consensus seems to be that the best products for most people with curly hair is beyond the zone noodlehead and curly pudding. Here is a site with before and afters using the curly pudding products.

http://www.missjessies.com/products.htm

I have personally used the noodlehead and loved it. I have natural curly hair and I use the noodlehead and just dry my hair lightly after air drying for a bit. If I want really loose wavy curls I have to actually blow dry my hair straight and then curl it with the flat iron using paul mitchell skinny serum. If I let it dry naturally and then try to go over it with the flat iron to get sleeker bigger curls it looks ok but not as sleek as blowdrying first.

I am incapable of blowing my hair straight or semi-straight, even. I don't know why. I do use diffusers, but when I try to blowdry my hair to make it easier to flat-iron, (for the few days when i want straight hair) the blowdryer just makes my hair poofier, it won't make it straight.

Thanks for all the tips. My 10 year old has curly hair, mines straight! My problem is the next morning after sleeping, now how do you handle it? I just end up wetting it along w/brushing it. I know I'm not supposed to brush it but what about snarls? It's not like she wakes up w/perfect hair, its all over the place!

^^A hair pick is good for tangles. A brush should never be used on curls-that creates frizz. I like to just use a little water to refresh my curls, but my scalp is oily. If your scalp is dry, a leave in conditioner can be sprayed on the hair in the morning.I use Healthy Sexy ChocolateSoy products and finish with Curl Up by KMS. A good styling technique to avoid frizz is to twirl the hair into spirals while it is wet and air dry instead of scrunching as it dries as many do.

I've foud the texture of my hair has changed over time. When I was in my teens it was very coarse and frizzy - it's softer now but still curley.

When I had it long I found braiding it at night helped minimize the snarles in the morning.

I keep it kinda short now and don't put anything in it. The last time I had it in a "bobbed" style I was using a foam by Tusk to help control it.

Thanks for the tip about the hair pick. I often get very frustrated because I'll put product in, and it'll work real good, but then I figure I should brush my hair to get out tangles, and as soon as I brush my hair the results of the product go away and all you see is massive frizz. Like, I can't brush my hair without brushing the product away. Thanks for the hair pick tip.

For me, the ONLY way for my curls to look good is to wash my hair upside down, and then leave it hanging upside down until I style it. This results in a sore neck, but worth it for my hair to look good. I find that shampoo/conditioner doesn't matter as much as the products I use afterwards, which are: Curl Conscious Curl Creme (Bumble & Bumble), TIGI Curls Rock! Curl Amplifier, and usually some sort of serum to control my frizzies (my fave is Kerastase Oleo Relax, doesn't relax your curls, just fights frizz)

I've used TIGI Rock Curls Amplifier before. It took me a month to get the foam thing inside out. It took like, a month, till the foam actually came out. Its a good product, but sometimes I think it dries my curls out a little. (My hair's already really dry, I was advised to wash it less, but most products you can only put in when your hair's wet.)