Curled Up Card Slot

onmymind24seven

thinking of LV.
Oct 18, 2013
hello ladies. i asked this in the clubhouse earlier today but no response and i did a search on the forum and couldn't find anything. maybe posting here might get me some answers. i have a Emilie wallet and i know the Sarah tend to do this also. brought the wallet new, used it for a month and then store it away. took it out today and noticed all the credit card slot on the front is curled up outward. is there anyway to fix this, flatten it back in place? with use will it return back to normal?? or it's permanently staying this way? TIA for all your help.

BTW not my picture but this is how my credit card slot looks like.

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    178.5 KB · Views: 412
There are many threads/posts on this issue...unfortunately this tends to happen with a lot of the canvas wallets. I have a mono Sarah and I'm extremely careful with the card slots but they're still starting to curl up. There really isn't much you can do. :sad:

There are many threads/posts on this issue...unfortunately this tends to happen with a lot of the canvas wallets. I have a mono Sarah and I'm extremely careful with the card slots but they're still starting to curl up. There really isn't much you can do. :sad:

thank you MissChris. i run across pictures on clubhouses with the slot curl up but never read if there was a solution to this. i guess ill just have to live with it...lol OCD tendency drives me crazy. :cool:

I think this always will happen. I have a canvas Sarah and it's like this. I also have a canvas Alexandra and the front pocket under the flap is also like this, although not as noticeable as the Sarah.