Curiously walked in, and Came out with.....(my 1st Mulberrys)

Jadeite

Mental Discipline
O.G.
It's my first time in the mulberry subforum. Just today I had some 20 mins to spare while waiting for the sales clerk to wrap up some xmas purchases :biggrin: .....i spied the mulberry store and decided to hop in for a quick visit. :biggrin:

And then out I came with these lovelies. Honestly I have no idea about design names and colours under the Mulberry brand, but these lovelies called to me.

Jul 9, 2009
OMG What amazing purchases to start your collection- THE classic bays- Oak is correct- and the larger alexa (the new it bag) in plum- both beautiful- congrats and enjoy!!!

Jan 24, 2009
South Cheshire
Very well done!! Great choices to start your Mulberry collection.......there will be more ;) Oak bays is classic Mulberry and Alexa is set to become one. Congratulations and welcome!

Kriscat

Authenticator
O.G.
Jan 6, 2009
Norway
OMG - bought on a whim, you say??? Fantastic purchases, many congrats! Welcome to the Mulberry side :welcome:

ratrat

Ratatat!
Sep 12, 2008
Oh what a great taste you have :biggrin: Without knowing names or searches, your heart chose the correct ones (& you are my bag twin!)

Congrats, perfect two :yahoo:

Sarah Lizzie

Feb 11, 2010
Wow, you certainly don't do things by halves do you!!! ..I like it:graucho: Congratulations on your beautiful girls, and welcome to the Mulberry Madness:yahoo:

DoubleDutch

Jan 7, 2010
Netherlands
Wow! Congrats!! See what can happen when you have some time to kill :nuts::nuts:
They just call out to you. What is a girl to do but take them home?
Enjoy!!!