Curious, if you have a damier piece with red linen lining

They should change the lining they use! I've heard of this happening to many people... Xaznstylegrlx, I hope your SLG is replaced.

I just visited the store to repair my cles due to the chipping of the brass coating. They fixed it for free. I feel guilty showing up again with another complaint. Is that weird? But I do find it unusual that their own purses stain their wallets.

I guess I'll try a few other cleaning tips. It's not too bad because I just started using it with my Damier Ebene purses. My other LV items that are not in azur print seem to be okay. Maybe it's a sign to get a new wallet in a different print/material. Haha

I took a wet tissue and rubbed the lining of both of my Damier Ebene purses, Verona and Totally. It is definitely the Totally that is giving the pinkish color on my Damier Azur ZCP. But it was really hard to get the red on a wet tissue when rubbing the lining. I think it is the combination of the sharper edges on the wallet, the light Azur print, and the texture of the canvas. My silicon phone cover, in the color mint, is also getting pink on the edges. My glossy white power bank does not have the color transfer.

For reference, my Verona is made in France and my Totally is made in USA.

Bumping to see if there are any other updates from people who have DE pieces. How has the red lining treated your slgs over the years? I purchased a DE pochette accessoires and am now nervous to use slgs inside (or anything else) because I don't want the red lining to bleed or have color transfer onto my items.

Bumping to see if there are any other updates from people who have DE pieces. How has the red lining treated your slgs over the years? I purchased a DE pochette accessoires and am now nervous to use slgs inside (or anything else) because I don't want the red lining to bleed or have color transfer onto my items.
I don't have any DE SLGs so can't speak to that.

However I did buy a new to me 2012 Eva clutch in DE so it had the red lining. It had a slight fragrance odour and I'm super sensitive to odours (I don't even wear perfume that's how nuts it is).

I wiped baby wipes multiple times, spray Febreeze, wiped a white vinegar and water diluted mix in the red lining. No bleeding of red colour at all.

I later sold the bag and the new owner loved it. I guess the fragrance was only obvious to me

What kind of SLG do you have?