Curious - how much of a discount...?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. How much of a discount do you think the Bal SA get on their bags? Oh, to dream...

2. my friend who worked at gucci got 50% off bal bags when the bags were available.gucci group owns bal now.

3. Wow!!!

Are they hiring? :graucho:

4. yeah, anyone here works for any of the bags that we r all trying to get? pls do share so we can if u can buy the bags for us.. heheh

5. OMG!!!! 50%??? That's like a dream come true:blink:.

6. I would just have them dep=osit my check directly into the cash register. My husband has forbid me from ever working in retail because he knows I'd just spend it all at the store. When I was an undergrad I wanted to work parttime my last 2 years (I had worked fulltime my first 2 years) at somewhere like Gap...he vetoed it...said it would be pointless lol
    But man...for 50% off....sign me up lol Most places are only around 10-20%

7. lol - could you imagine!.....:rolleyes:

Surely they'd limit the number of bags an employee can buy. I'd suck at working in retail as I wouldn't bring home much of a paycheck.

8. I agree. Retail work is tiresome and hard (can you imagine all the demanding fashionistas?)

I am sure they limit their purchases.

But the few you get, you can consider that discount a pretty nice bonus! It might even out. Do they get commission too?

9. I'd probably work until I hit the yearly purchase limit and then quit and move on to the next purse store lol

10. LOL meeee too.

11. Makeup Artists at MAC get 60% off, that's the best discount I've ever heard of for retail. And for high end cosmetics their prices aren't even bad to begin with.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice