curious : has anyone bought anything after the price increase?

pazt

O.G.
Aug 30, 2006
pls. post anything you've bought since jan. 21st, 2008. pls. note current price :crybaby: and price prior to the price increase (if known). just for reference. :idea:

TIA!

If Hermes reissues the grail scarf Rencontre Oceane I'll swoop in and buy some despite the price increase from $325 to a reported $365 February 1st. Confess, I did my swooping number this Monday by getting 2 scarves from the Palm Beach boutique to avoid the increase.

I got a nice bag for my birthday right before the price increase. When a very special exotic finally arrives, I expect we will fork out the bucks for it. Too bad it didn't come last week!!

yah, i called my SA and she said so far, only the scarves have gone up. nothing yet on the leather goods. she's guessing first week of feb.

i thought it'll all went up on the 21st. (?)

i bought a twilly last week (uk price increase must have been on the 1st or something :rolleyes: ), £66, up from £64 if i remember correctly. i wish everything had only gone up by £2 :lol: that i could handle!

If Hermes reissues the grail scarf Rencontre Oceane I'll swoop in and buy some despite the price increase from $325 to a reported $365 February 1st. Confess, I did my swooping number this Monday by getting 2 scarves from the Palm Beach boutique to avoid the increase.

WHAT?! :wtf: The scarves went up/are going up that much?! I had no clue...usually it's only like $20-25 (US). I think that's a bit much...But, I guess it is what it is...and, truth be told, if I saw a scarf that I had to have, I'd pay it anyway....:girlsigh:

I am so glad that I got all the Kermits I wanted in 2007!! :tup:

Sorry, didn't really respond appropriately...I was a bit taken back! I will be getting a Birkin this year and didn't even bother asking the price because I know it will be higher than the 2007 price! I couldn't bear to know...