Curious about other's job professions

Status
Not open for further replies.

remonb

O.G.
Oct 14, 2006
I don't know if there was a previous thread but I was curious about other people's job professions.

For me I am a full-time mom and I'm also active duty in the Air Force. I have two more years in but more than likely I will re-enlist because it's the only profession I've been in since I was 17 and now I'm 22, so I figured I might as well do it for the long haul besides you meet great people from various parts of the world even if they are not in the Armed forces.:smile:

I think there is a previous thread on this, IIRC, but I never jumped in so I'll start here:

I am the Chief of Staff for the VP of Systems Networking at Sun Microsystems. I have been at Sun since I graduated!! My degrees were both in Communications so I think my profession is right in line with my studies.

Thanks Irishgal, I guess we can consider this thread closed and I can post in the other one. I'm still working out all my kinks in the forum but I'm learning.:yes:

I'm a Senior Certified Escrow Officer/ Manager of a small Escrow Company in Long Beach, CA. I've been doing this for 10 years or so. LOVE the money, hate the stress. Its the highest paying profession a woman in the state of CA can have without a college degree needed. I make a generous salary and a monthly commission based on escrow fees. Would I recommend others to get into escrow? NO.

Status
Not open for further replies.