Curious about other's job professions

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know if there was a previous thread but I was curious about other people's job professions.

For me I am a full-time mom and I'm also active duty in the Air Force. I have two more years in but more than likely I will re-enlist because it's the only profession I've been in since I was 17 and now I'm 22, so I figured I might as well do it for the long haul besides you meet great people from various parts of the world even if they are not in the Armed forces.:smile:

2. I think there is a previous thread on this, IIRC, but I never jumped in so I'll start here:

I am the Chief of Staff for the VP of Systems Networking at Sun Microsystems. I have been at Sun since I graduated!! My degrees were both in Communications so I think my profession is right in line with my studies.

3. Thanks Irishgal, I guess we can consider this thread closed and I can post in the other one. I'm still working out all my kinks in the forum but I'm learning.:yes:

4. Great! We all had to learn how to navigate this great place! Welcome!

5. I'm a Senior Certified Escrow Officer/ Manager of a small Escrow Company in Long Beach, CA. I've been doing this for 10 years or so. LOVE the money, hate the stress. Its the highest paying profession a woman in the state of CA can have without a college degree needed. I make a generous salary and a monthly commission based on escrow fees. Would I recommend others to get into escrow? NO.

6. ^^^Hey, I'm in LB too!

7. thanks for the link Irish, please join the current conversation there:yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.