Curieuse Vs Zippy Wallets advice needed!

OSURxTN

Jul 18, 2013
TN
My favorite Empriente wallets are the Curieuse wallets especially the Compact Curieuse. After seeing the Galet color (I'm a sucker for grey) this weekend and knowing it is seasonal I am thinking that I NEED one for my birthday that is coming up in September. I have never owned a full sized Zippy wallet before, just a ZCP in black that I do love when I carry smaller handbags. I'm wondering if I should step out of my comfort zone and try something different and get a Zippy or stick with what I know works for me and go with the full size Curieuse. You input is much appreciated.

Could anyone provide side by side pictures so I could see the size and width of the wallets? Is the Zippy much bigger or thicker than the Curieuse? Would the Zippy fit nicely in the Empriente Speedy 25? Is it worth spending the $200 more than the Curieuse IYO and why? TIA! :smile:

onmymind24seven

thinking of LV.
Oct 18, 2013
Chi-Town state of mind!
if your needs are met by the ZCP then i stick with the curieuse compact bc it has the same amount of storage. go with zippy if you need the extra card space and compartment. both will fit in the speedy 25. i rather buy something i use rather than buying something i will find more junk to carry just to fill up the space. GL!

OSURxTN

Jul 18, 2013
TN
I would spend on the Curieuse wallet than the zippy wallet. :P
if your needs are met by the ZCP then i stick with the curieuse compact bc it has the same amount of storage. go with zippy if you need the extra card space and compartment. both will fit in the speedy 25. i rather buy something i use rather than buying something i will find more junk to carry just to fill up the space. GL!
Thank you both for your input! They are not going to make the Compact Curieuse in the Galet, otherwise I wouldn't have to think twice which wallet to get. ZCP is just a bit too small for my day to day use, but I really don't carry many cards/junk. I do have a full size Curieuse in Infini that I love and used before I discovered the compact size. I think the Zippy wallet would be stunning in the Galet, but with it being this light color I worry about the fabric around the zipper getting soiled with long term use.

NissePigen

May 4, 2014
Denmark
I Would chose the Curieuse or the compact Curieuse, like them both, so depends on how much space you need in your wallet :smile:. I have the Curieuse and i really like it .. Easy to acces and it is nice that you can take out the coin compartment and use it in a smaller handbag for cards and cash or just to create space for a Phone :smile:

May 3, 2011
Glasgow, Scotland
The Curieuse wallet is to die for. I got an Empreinte ZCP and it was defective, when they said that they would give me a new one; I asked to exchange it for the Curieuse wallet and I do not regret it. It's so stunning and I love the removable coin pouch!