Curieuse Compact Wallet in Jaipur

manomi

O.G.
Dec 2, 2012
Hey everyone,
So I am in love with the color pink :biggrin: I was looking for a compact wallet and fell in love with curieuse compact. But none of the colors in the store right now were getting me excited. Then I saw someone selling this in Jaipur in new condition on ebay. I got it authenticated here and after a go ahead, bought it :biggrin: will receive it tomorrow. Am extremely excited but what's bothering me is that when I google it, I see no reveals, no one selling it on any website, no unboxing on youtube. ITs like the color almost never existed.Does anyone of you own it? Was it a limited edition color?
TIA :smile:

Hey everyone,
So I am in love with the color pink :biggrin: I was looking for a compact wallet and fell in love with curieuse compact. But none of the colors in the store right now were getting me excited. Then I saw someone selling this in Jaipur in new condition on ebay. I got it authenticated here and after a go ahead, bought it :biggrin: will receive it tomorrow. Am extremely excited but what's bothering me is that when I google it, I see no reveals, no one selling it on any website, no unboxing on youtube. ITs like the color almost never existed.Does anyone of you own it? Was it a limited edition color?
TIA :smile:

I own this exact wallet so we are twinsies! Love this wallet as it is now one of my favorites. Bought it in July while on vacation and it was an impulse buy that I dont regret. Love that the wallet is so slim and the leather is so soft. I believe this color was a limited edition.

I own it in the secret long wallet and love it! I was waiting to see if LV would offer it in the Speedy 30 (since the 25 wouldn't work for me), but my SA told me they wouldn't and it was being discontinued so I immediately got the wallet and have no regrets! I believe there is a YouTube reveal of the Jaipur Curieuse wallet by handbaglvr (I think that's the channel) that is helpful.

Congrats on your new wallet!!! I have it in the Curieuse wallet. Love it and no regrets!! My SA told me the color was discontinued but she was able to find one in this color. Love this color!!!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410535677.289588.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410535693.343871.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410535714.087933.jpg

Beautiful color! Like HeartMyMJs, I have it in the full-size Curieuse wallet. Beautiful, vibrant raspberry color. You won't be disappointed! Have had mine for a year and it's in mint condition, still smells new! :biggrin:

Thanks everyone :smile:
I knew it existed in the full size but couldn't find this color anywhere in the compact. But Brndwhyn, has put my mind at ease :biggrin: still waiting for it. Should be here any moment. Will definitely do a reveal :smile:)

Last edited: