Curieuse Compact Wallet in Jaipur

Its here :smile:)) My speedy 25 in aurore. I really like it but personally I like Jaipur a tad bit more. However aurore is more of a neutral color and I can see myself wearing it with a lot of clothes in my wardrobe. I have also attached the pic of the bag with the wallet in case anybody wants the color comparison :smile:

Attachments

• bag1.JPG
    bag1.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 265
  • bag3.JPG
    bag3.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 262
  • bag2.JPG
    bag2.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 266
Its here :smile:)) My speedy 25 in aurore. I really like it but personally I like Jaipur a tad bit more. However aurore is more of a neutral color and I can see myself wearing it with a lot of clothes in my wardrobe. I have also attached the pic of the bag with the wallet in case anybody wants the color comparison :smile:

Gorgeous!!!! Congrats!!!

Is the jaipur color in the curieuse compact wallet a special order or just released in other countries? I don't know how I missed it and my SA said that they never made it in this color. I see you have it and am so bummed cuz missed.