.~*~.Cured My Purple Madness.~*~.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been obsessed with finding a great purple bag since the year began. Now I'm satisfied and very content with not one, but two purple bags!! :biggrin: For the PCE I ordered the small Madison Gathered Sophia, and today at my outlet I got the Madison Exotic Embossed Audrey. I had to return the small Exotic Embossed Sophia in toffee in order to justify the last purchase, plus I really wasn't feeling her anyway!

The Gathered Sophia is just dreamy, and I really, really recommend her. The Audrey, is so very pretty...I can't stop looking at her!! I also purchased two necklaces from the PCE. Enjoy the pics!

Attached Files:

2. Ah, I LOVE them both, so cute!!!!

3. Congrats and enjoy.

4. So pretty! Purple is my favorite color. Love the Sophia and the Audrey is TDF.

Congrats!

5. Great choices! I love the 3 charm necklace - I tried it on in my store and almost bought it myself.

6. Gorgeous. Congrats.

7. Georgeos! We are bag twins

8. Beautiful, thank you for sharing, Anne

9. Very Beautiful! boy with all these reveals of the Croc Audrey looking so stunning I am going to have to get me one of those bags. The Audrey in the purple croc is really beautiful.
    Congrats!

10. Purple is my FAVOURITE COLOUR! Enjoy those bags. They're LOVELY :smile:

11. Congrats! Heading to my outlet to pick up that same Audrey tomorrow!

12. Purple is my favorite color too. Your bags are SOOOOOOO gorgeous! How much did the Audrey come out to? I am drooling over her!

13. Wow, all is very lovely. Congrats!!!!

14. Thank you!! Looks like many outlets are getting this Audrey in. It was 30%, so it came to $419. It would have been great had there been a coupon, but I'm just so glad I found her cause I'd passed her up during the last PCE!

15. Cute stuff! I got that heart necklace last week during PCE as well, congrats!