Curb Your Enthusiasm

The show is very funny indeed, but every now and then i simply cringe at things and situation that Larry gets himself in, like the other time when he stole flowers from the memorial site.

I think this season is playing up the fact that Larry and Laurie David are getting divorced. Anybody else feels this way?

^^its so sad! But I absolutely love this show..it totally cracks me up! love the last episode when he took the estrogen pills by mistake but my current fav is the one where he tries to get Richard Lewis bumped up on the kidney list:roflmfao: Guys this is going to sound crazy, but i had a dream he wanted to go out with me and ever since then I have a weird crush on him:wtf:

The show is very funny indeed, but every now and then i simply cringe at things and situation that Larry gets himself in, like the other time when he stole flowers from the memorial site.

I think this season is playing up the fact that Larry and Laurie David are getting divorced. Anybody else feels this way?

MIB...That's interesting you should say that because, I was thinking the same thing about the divorce.

I absolutely love this show! I'm happy to see there are other ladies that do too! I can't get my DH to watch the show. He doesn't get why it is so funny.

I hated Seinfeld but this show is great. Some of the situations that Larry ends up in are so funny because I've been in some of those situations myself and felt the same way as Larry. The injustices of life. LOl! :lol:

^^its so sad! But I absolutely love this show..it totally cracks me up! love the last episode when he took the estrogen pills by mistake but my current fav is the one where he tries to get Richard Lewis bumped up on the kidney list:roflmfao: Guys this is going to sound crazy, but i had a dream he wanted to go out with me and ever since then I have a weird crush on him:wtf:

Add me to the crazy club, b/c I have a weird thing for him too! It is not the way he looks, really, but the whole Larry thing. My dad's side is Jewish, so I also see a lot of the craziness that is my dad's NY family in him as well. I no longer have HBO and I am so sad! I am left to rent once they come out on DVD...

OMG!!! The last episode totally cracked me up! Esp. when Larry is in the car with the kids and he says "Don't make me come back there!" :lol: It was hysterical! Leon is my favorite character this season! I really hope for more episodes!