Curated ears a la Maria Tash

Yes her diamond pieces are quality stones and that’s what I love about them. I love love this piece. I was going to get this in the climber version for my tasha rook but went with lotus as had more visual impact.

Wow, I love that diamond lotus!! That’s on my wish list!! Did you have any issues with this piece not being secure? Do you wear this piece everyday? Is there any discomfort when sleeping?

Wow, I love that diamond lotus!! That’s on my wish list!! Did you have any issues with this piece not being secure? Do you wear this piece everyday? Is there any discomfort when sleeping?
Hi I totally love this piece. It’s really secure as it screws into the base from the top. it’s the largest Lotus as it has most impact. I wear it every day but I sleep with airplane pillow and place Head in that opening. The only issue is that you have to make sure the post size is correct or it will cause irritation. I was dealing with that so I removed till it calmed down and then readded with the shorter post. Now no issues.

Reactions: OriginalBalenciaga
I also have several pieces from Maria Tash, diamonds and gold.
My piercing master says they’re not good quality and different closures are made to keep clients spending money. And I see that some of them are changing color too. Sometimes I buy things from my piercing master, he has a huge collection, also diamonds and gold, and very comfortable.
I also have many things from Djula and La Bella, but they’re as pricey as MT.
Djula in particular is one of my most favorite jewelry brands actually.

La Bella is from Dubai not sure if they’re located anywhere else. But they have beautiful piercing pieces.

Maria Tash has come out with a new collection that I can’t get out of my head…faceted gold studs and charms. I definitely hear the concerns about her pieces being overpriced and not great quality (mostly about clickers not closing properly), but I haven’t seen anything like this by another make. I’m considering the 6.5 mm pear in white gold as a statement piece in my third high lobe piercing.

Has anyone seen these IRL? Thoughts? Anything similar from other makes?

IMG_0294.jpeg

IMG_0295.jpeg

Reactions: fashionelite
Maria Tash has come out with a new collection that I can’t get out of my head…faceted gold studs and charms. I definitely hear the concerns about her pieces being overpriced and not great quality (mostly about clickers not closing properly), but I haven’t seen anything like this by another make. I’m considering the 6.5 mm pear in white gold as a statement piece in my third high lobe piercing.

Has anyone seen these IRL? Thoughts? Anything similar from other makes?

View attachment 5920976

View attachment 5920977
Tiffany has faceted gold jewelry like this

Reactions: Lucy616