Cupid

I bought mine used, so it is definitelg broken in. Here she is when she is half full. Because of the shape, it is really hard to stuff her to give her structure like you can with some other bags.
Sorry for the messy bed :smile:

Attachments

• 1392151559067.jpg
    1392151559067.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 230
i posted this before. you can see in the photo it slouches to some extent. the leather is not glazed, it's kind of thin but not filmsy. and the Sea Green color looks best with the light gold hw :yes:

Attachments

• P1280977s.jpg
    P1280977s.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 217
Will u post a model pic please. I want a bag that slouches and im tryin to decide. Thanks

Two good and slightly different examples here. There are lots of pics in the thread for the Cupid Bag - you should be able too get a good idea of the range of looks of this bag. For more pics, search eBay listings for a ton of non-professional pics of bags at different stages of their life course.

No two bags are alike - so any single pic is just one data point. Both of mine slouch nicely - one more than the other due to different textures of the leather. Good luck!

does anyone use the side zip pockets on Cupid? I never use mine. today I was looking at the bag and those pockets look to be a good size but they're hard to get your hand into.
so I'll just continue to use the back zipper pocket and the front snap one

does anyone use the side zip pockets on Cupid? I never use mine. today I was looking at the bag and those pockets look to be a good size but they're hard to get your hand into.
so I'll just continue to use the back zipper pocket and the front snap one
Yes I use one for lip stuff and one for a lighter. I don't even smoke but you never know when you have to start an emergency fire. Also put keys there sometimes.

Reactions: sdkitty