Cupid Satchel

I haven't seen anyone posting pictures of the Cupid in awhile. However, I did find a very old topic back when this bag first came out. There is one poster who took a modeling picture of the Cupid in the bright orange color. Hope this helps you. You can try looking through the rest of the topic and see if there are more pictures.

Here is the topic I was talking about: The Cupid Bag. The picture is posted in post #103.

picture.php

picture.php

There's a ton of pictures in the bring back cupid thread :smile: I'd say go for it. I'm still obsessed with my cupid and I've had it for a long time. Awesome pockets and very versatile, definitely worth it.

i haven't seen anyone posting pictures of the cupid in awhile. However, i did find a very old topic back when this bag first came out. There is one poster who took a modeling picture of the cupid in the bright orange color. Hope this helps you. You can try looking through the rest of the topic and see if there are more pictures.

Here is the topic i was talking about: the cupid bag. The picture is posted in post #103.
thanks!!!!

I went ahead and ordered it! so excited!!!
Hi flhunt, how did it go? I'm contemplating ordering it too. I love the Cupid and own one in blue, but each time I carry it I feel worried that the metal things holding the shoulder straps are about to snap and break. I actually read that it happened to someone here. But a black one with gold hw is soooooo hard to pass up!!! :-s Could you tell from the lining if it's a newer or an older version?

Thanks!

Hi flhunt, how did it go? I'm contemplating ordering it too. I love the Cupid and own one in blue, but each time I carry it I feel worried that the metal things holding the shoulder straps are about to snap and break. I actually read that it happened to someone here. But a black one with gold hw is soooooo hard to pass up!!! :-s Could you tell from the lining if it's a newer or an older version?

Thanks!
It's gift from Santa lol (my mom) so I won't officially get it til Christmas Day. i'll definitely post pics.