Food Cupcakes = My New Obsession

Thanks so much for visiting my thread and for all of your kind comments. :tender:
I've been busy cupcaking and have lots of nomalicious sweet treats to share with you.
Will add to the thread as soon as my camera is back from being repaired. :yes:

Just a quick post to share the cupcakes I made for my niece Ryan and nephew Jack's 6th birthday. An assortment of vanilla bean and chocolate fudge mini cupcakes topped with piped buttercream and hand-made edible fondant toppers, including the number '6' (covered in hundreds & thousands and silver cachous) and the letters 'J' and 'R'. They were scoffed in seconds and everyone at the party loved them. :tender:

jackryancupcakes.jpg

Sorry it's been a while between posts. I've been keeping very busy but here's a photo of the vanilla bean and chocolate cupcakes I did today for a friend's baby shower. She's having a boy. :tender:

cupcakesbaby1-1.jpg

Oh wow!!! Those are amazing!

D'ya know something - I was actually thinking about you and your cupcakes the other day and I was wondering when you'd update us with new cupcakes! And yay I log on today and here are more cupcakes! I always look forward to seeing your latest creations coz they look just so darn tasty!

Anyway wow love the cakes you did for the baby shower! They are awesome! :woohoo:

ess26.gif

OMG you make such gorgeous cupcakes. I just started making some too and I cant stop baking this pumpkin cupcake with a maple cream cheese frosting. UGH they are so good.

Keep up the great work imashopaholic :tup: