Cuir sizing

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello. Just want to ask everyone's opinion on which size to get. I love the cuir saffiano bag. Just not sure which size is good. For reference in 5"2 105lb.

2. I'm also contemplating to get one! I stopped by the boutique the other day and the mini size ($2600 - just slightly smaller than the small that's $2680) is already pretty big on me. It's definitely not "mini". I like the mini the best on my frame but the small isn't too bad either. I'm 5'1 100lbs.

3. I'm 5'1 and I got the small size. The medium size is too big IMO. What color are you getting?

4. I'm planning on pomice

5. I like the mini the best too! I tried on the mini, small and medium and the mini was the most proportionate. I'm 5'6 and size 0.

However, I ended buying the medium for work. Needed to fit my 13" MacBook Pro. Not sure if it fits yet though. Waiting for it to come in the mail.