turn it upppp
O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
09_1_sbl.jpg

9f_1_sbl.jpg

blackbarflytatsmall.jpg

bloodymary.jpg

E2.jpg
I liked the idea of these bags--- it's kinda cool :amuse: to have a handcuff as your shoulder strap on your bag, no?
Anways, I was looking at it in the gold, silver, tatoo, red and yellow.
I dont really know how I feel about the metallics because I generally think that metallic hobo's look cheap, and these cost about 165.
The tatoo version is usually 275, but I found it for 185/best offer (does that mean I could offer less?:P ). I like that, but wonder if it looks TOO tough.
Finally, I dont really ADORE the red and yellow bags, but they're on sale at a local boutique for about 65.
I'd basically just like an opinion, what colors, and what you feel about the bag.
Here's some piccies and :evil: uh...PHilton wearing the bag:weird:

You can DEF offer less b/c it is a BIN auction...if you don't like the metallics then I would go with the tattoo...tattoos haven't been tough since sorority girls started getting them and I think it's cute and unique...the red and yellow seem too plain with the cuff

:shame: I have the Oh Bondage bag in black(Sin). I really like it, except I literally will have women follow me out of the store to ask me where I got it. LOL I wish they had a separate interchangable strap you could purchase, it would make it a little more versatile.

chanelissy said:
View attachment 7509

View attachment 7510

View attachment 7511

View attachment 7512

View attachment 7513
I liked the idea of these bags--- it's kinda cool :amuse: to have a handcuff as your shoulder strap on your bag, no?
Anways, I was looking at it in the gold, silver, tatoo, red and yellow.
I dont really know how I feel about the metallics because I generally think that metallic hobo's look cheap, and these cost about 165.
The tatoo version is usually 275, but I found it for 185/best offer (does that mean I could offer less?:P ). I like that, but wonder if it looks TOO tough.
Finally, I dont really ADORE the red and yellow bags, but they're on sale at a local boutique for about 65.
I'd basically just like an opinion, what colors, and what you feel about the bag.
Here's some piccies and :evil: uh...PHilton wearing the bag:weird:
I have the bag in gold, I don't like it. It's only good for cuffing your husband to the bed!