Cuffz by Linz: Yay Or Nay?

1. 09_1_sbl.jpg

9f_1_sbl.jpg

blackbarflytatsmall.jpg

bloodymary.jpg

E2.jpg
    I liked the idea of these bags--- it's kinda cool :amuse: to have a handcuff as your shoulder strap on your bag, no?
    Anways, I was looking at it in the gold, silver, tatoo, red and yellow.
    I dont really know how I feel about the metallics because I generally think that metallic hobo's look cheap, and these cost about 165.
    The tatoo version is usually 275, but I found it for 185/best offer (does that mean I could offer less?:P ). I like that, but wonder if it looks TOO tough.
    Finally, I dont really ADORE the red and yellow bags, but they're on sale at a local boutique for about 65.
    I'd basically just like an opinion, what colors, and what you feel about the bag.
    Here's some piccies and :evil: uh...PHilton wearing the bag:weird:

2. Not my style, but neither was the "hardcore" version of Dior.

3. You can DEF offer less b/c it is a BIN auction...if you don't like the metallics then I would go with the tattoo...tattoos haven't been tough since sorority girls started getting them and I think it's cute and unique...the red and yellow seem too plain with the cuff

4. :shame: I have the Oh Bondage bag in black(Sin). I really like it, except I literally will have women follow me out of the store to ask me where I got it. LOL I wish they had a separate interchangable strap you could purchase, it would make it a little more versatile.

5. I have the bag in gold, I don't like it. It's only good for cuffing your husband to the bed!

6. Nay ..... I find these bags a little too arresting for me.

7. ROTFLOL Hmmm, never tried that....:idea:

8. i don't like them it all :-/ but if you do, you should go for it!

9. I'm just liking the :shame: attention a handcuff on by bag would bring. Dont particularly like the styles, and I think they're waaaay overpriced!!:cry:

10. Sorry, not my style.

11. Nay! Only because I know Paris Hilton loves them, and that's about 10,000 black marks in my book!

12. With the perfect outfit, shoes, hair/make up Yes. But other than that NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy....

13. ooh- tough one. I would be worried about the materials, quality of such a low priced bag. Could look costumy.

14. I would say nay.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice