Cuff earrings, palm bracelets, armor rings and etc.

Love4H

Jul 26, 2012
Hi ladies!

I wonder if I'm too late for this already. It's being popular for a while now! But lately I've been wearing all sorts of cuffs and rings and just ordered a new palm bracelet!

My most favorite designer is Djula, and the ladies from the FSH boutique are so nice and helpful :P Im also planning to check out some rings of the Elise Dray cuff earrings when I'm at the Av. Montaigne next time.

Here's my favorite item from the Elise Dray, not sure the price but must be very expensive!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 268
Here's my Djula bracelet. It's a chain bracelet with a ring attached to it, decorated with diamonds.

dd65d743b92b24684d3a5271489897ad_zpscca4760e.jpg

Oh yeah. The bracelet is very comfortable. I don't feel it at all and wear it for days. The ring is easy also. But the ear cuff is not comfortable and I wear it only for special occasions.
I love the earrings, too. One of the "starburst" rings is absolutely gorgeous!
Thanks for bringing this brand to our attention!

I love the earrings, too. One of the "starburst" rings is absolutely gorgeous!
Thanks for bringing this brand to our attention!

Oh I'm glad you like it!
But it's not just that brand. There are many of them. I mostly find them in France only and those items sell out so fast!

Elise Gray or Gaydamak are other brands I know. But those are much more expensive because have more diamonds. I really font want to spend so my h money on trendy items. But I do believe that this bracelet with a ring is a timeless piece because I have another one from my great grandma.
I believe I saw something like that also on Lusa V. from the Real housewives of BH.

Oh I'm glad you like it!
But it's not just that brand. There are many of them. I mostly find them in France only and those items sell out so fast!

Elise Gray or Gaydamak are other brands I know. But those are much more expensive because have more diamonds. I really font want to spend so my h money on trendy items. But I do believe that this bracelet with a ring is a timeless piece because I have another one from my great grandma.
I believe I saw something like that also on Lusa V. from the Real housewives of BH.
I'm going to check it out...not that I need MORE jewelry! LOL!